About the job
Rapidly growing electrical organisation is looking for qualified electricians to join our expanding team. You will be working partly in your local area but also throughout the UK as business needs dictate, staying away from home with accommodation and a meal allowance provided.
Duties to include:
- Organise work; including gathering tools and supplies working off job sheets.
- Diagnose electrical problems using diagrams, manuals and specifications; trouble shooting systems; carry out fixed wire testing completing all relevant test sheets
- Repair electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components
- Carry out preventive electrical maintenance
- Maintain safe work environment follow standards and procedures complying with up to date codes of practice
- Carry out testing to circuits correcting any faults found
- Basic Safety standards
- Technical understanding
- Attention to detail
- Quality Focus
- Customer Service
- Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Installations
- Inspection and Testing Qualification
You must have a full UK driving license with 6 points or less and no
DR10 conviction in the last 5 years. You must be able to pass a standard DBS check and provide two references one of which should be from your last employer.
Pay structure is in line with JIB rates dependant on qualifications and Experience