Rapidly growing electrical organisation is looking for qualified electricians to join our expanding team. You will be working partly in your local area but also throughout the UK as business needs dictate, staying away from home with accommodation and a meal allowance provided.
Duties to include:
- Organise work; including gathering tools and supplies working off job sheets.
- Diagnose electrical problems using diagrams, manuals and specifications; trouble shooting systems; carry out fixed wire testing completing all relevant test sheets
- Repair electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components
- Carry out preventive electrical maintenance
- Maintain safe work environment follow standards and procedures complying with up to date codes of practice
- Carry out testing to circuits correcting any faults found
- Basic Safety standards
- Technical understanding
- Attention to detail
- Quality Focus
- Customer Service
- Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Installations
- Inspection and Testing Qualification
You must have a full UK driving license with 6 points or less and no
DR10 conviction in the last 5 years. You must be able to pass a standard DBS check and provide two references one of which should be from your last employer.
Pay structure is in line with JIB rates dependant on qualifications and Experience
Enthusiastic admin inclined person required to join a busy QC and Retention team in Colton Leeds15.
Full training will be given but must be confident in the use of computers.
The job will include checking the quality of sales calls to a pre-determined standard, customer service calls post-engineer visit and all accompanying admin tasks including query resolution.
No experience necessary as full training will be given but must be outgoing with confident phone manner.
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you like working on your own initiative? We are looking for enthusiastic, focussed PAT Testers to work in Portsmouth and the surrounding area for our expanding national electrical safety organisation.
Qualifications are an advantage with City and Guilds 2377 our benchmark qualification that must be achieved during the probationary period if not already gained at your own expense.
Hours are flexible between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday depending on the clients requirements but an uncapped bonus with a fixed basic leads to high levels of remuneration to the willing and hard working candidate.
All equipment plus van (for work use only) to complete the role is provided; your role is to test to the company’s high standards while maintaining good relations with the customer to guarantee annual renewal.
You must have a full UK driving license with 6 points or less and no DR10 conviction in the last 5 years; be able to pass a Standard DBS check; provide two references one of which should be from your last employer.
If you feel you d fit in with our fast growing, dynamic team of PAT
Testers across the UK please send in your cv or if you have any queries and need to discuss the role further call Gaynor on 0113 8231394
Full time receptionist required for busy offices in Colton, Leeds15.
Duties will include:
- Greeting visitors to the offices and referring them to their contacts or dealing with their queries directly
- Answering phone calls from customers; finding out the details of the query and forwarding to the correct department
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
- Complete general admin tasks including scanning, filling, folding and labelling envelopes, dealing with general customer queries by e-mail
- Maintaining the filling of the company owned vending machines
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication
- Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focus
- Organisational skills
- Quality Focus
Admin Assistant required for a busy HR Office in Colton, Leeds 15. No experience in a HR environment necessary but experience in an administration or business reception environment is essential. You must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as having a good grasp of computers in general. Previous telephone experience is an advantage.
The role includes:
- Taking calls from staff for sickness and absence
- Recording absence and sickness on our bespoke systems
- Preparation of new starter paperwork and input of information on our systems
- Post duties
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
Busy Admin team is looking for an enthusiastic team player to join them in Colton, Leeds15.
Experience in this field isn’t necessary as full training will be given however you must be Admin/ Reception based with a good knowledge of computers as this is a computer and telephone role.
Your role will include the following for a team of approximately fifteen engineers:
- Liaising between engineers and clients for visit times and dates
- Re-arranging visits if necessary for any reason either in advance or on the day
- Solving issues for engineers eg parking solutions, alternative routes
- General admin for engineers including queries with holidays, time off for appointments, replacement of equipment
- You must be proficient in the use of Microsoft outlook, excel and word
- Be confident generally on a computer
- Have experience on the phone to clients or the public
Looking for a challenge? This is the perfect time to join our expanding team.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic self motivated individuals who enjoy working as part of a team.
No experience required as full ongoing training will be given, but a good telephone manner is essential.
B2B Telesales working from our offices in Colton.